Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Monday, January 21, 2008

GIFT of LIFE

I dedicate this blog entry to my wonderful parents who brought me up to be who I am! this is a poem I wrote in October last year...

Talking about my parents there is so much to tell you about them....they are the best...there could be none like them! Everything they do they had,have and will always have my best intentions in their mind! They sacrifised a lot for us(my bro and me).

I never realised the importance they had in my life till I grew up and was married. When I had badly needed a shoulder to cry on, I had them! Supporting me through all thick and thin....

Well...all parents do the same...sacrifise and all...that is expected out of parents...but remember they are individuals with their own right to live their life. If they decided that their life is more important than that of their children..what will become of the children?

Everything I have this life is their gift....this is their gift of life!

2 comments:

non compos mentis said...

hey.,..i really loved this poem... very touching... its so true....our parents do so much for us...

Anonymous said...

its a nice one.. even i tried something similar when i got a gift this valentines day.

http://sreespeaks.wordpress.com/