Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Friday, May 2, 2008

My Friday Fill in #10




1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are ice and lemon!

2. Kids and their funny expressions, often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is never gonna be quiet!

4. Vodka,Blue Curacao and a dash of lemon , mix it all together and voila! You have cocktail à la blue lagoon!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow petunias and tomatoes.

6. Swimming is best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to revise for the exam,tomorrow my plans include revising again and Sunday, I want to go for a swim!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ananya. I love your answers this week! Haha. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Whoof!!! If I was a swimmer I'd say it's best done in yur fur coat... but I just wade in the water. Arf, arf!!

Happy weekend!!

Lynda said...

Blue lagoon cocktail sounds lovely ;0)

Karkuzhali said...

hi dear, i wud like to do the friday fill-ins and thurs 13, too. how do i start? can u help me :-)

Karkuzhali said...

Hi Ananya, I've linked your Friday fill-in to my blog. Is this how I do it? Pls enlighten me.....

Janet said...

Ananya, that Blue Lagoon sounds yummy! You asked if I ever participated in the FFI...I sure do! I just do it on my other blog: http://www.fondofsnape.com. Come visit :-)

Thanks for playing! Sorry I'm so late commenting, I had a tough week.