Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Friday Fill in #11

Missed out on the fill in last week.... was travelling to Chennai for attending an exam!

1. The tea had an extra secret ingredient; it was so refreshing!

2. The cool breeze through my window.

3. Right now, I need a good head massage.

4. My friend's place is where I went Thursday night; it was to prepare for the exam.

5. Why does being away from him hurt so much?

6. All I can think of is the examination results.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to freak out, tomorrow my plans include shopping in Chennai, Sunday, I want to sleep to my heart content!

5 comments:

Karkuzhali said...

Hmmm...music @ our bay in ek called y'day. Was sad that you guys got to spend just an hour for tete-a-tete. So, how did the exams go? Hoping that we can meet at least the next time to you come here.

Niharika B said...

well i can quite relate to the examination part of your post...i have my iit-jee examination comin up in a year's time and the grind is madenning.
how was the exam btw?
tl me more!

Niharika B said...

btw can u tel me what a meme is?

Janet said...

I wish you much luck on the exam!!! Thanks for playing when you got back, I missed you :-)

Anonymous said...

Sleeping- now that sounds great.

What was the exam for?