Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

My little one, my tiny one

My little one, my tiny one


My little one, my tiny one,
Forgive me for what I've done.
My little one,my tiny one,
For you,now my heart's in despair.

My love for you has no compare-
For my life I would give for you.
To touch your skin and look into your eyes-
My heart just longs for that time.

The time was just not right;
For everyone was just settling down.
So I let you go, go off alone.
But, dear I loved you so much.

Now my heart pines for you,
To watch you grow,
To kiss your sweet cheeks,
And to support you when you stumble.

Alas, but all is late
Just so very late;
Nothing can be done to change;
The way things have transpired.

My little one, my tiny one,
I hope you are safe,
For I pray for you day and night.
May the lord be with you.


Your Sinful and Blatant mother,
Ananya

1 comment:

Santiago said...

I can guess how painful it is ...