Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill In #23






1. She had a great time when she was single.

2. My mobile is by my side, always.

3. I know this: I love to write

4. Alive? still.

5. These words apply to me: adjustable,dependable,busy bee.

6. I was expecting rain and the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trace my dad's black berry he lost, tomorrow my plans include planning a trip to the temple and Sunday, I want to relax,if given a chance!

2 comments:

Karkuzhali said...

Hi Ananya,

Nice to see you back. I'm also in hibernation. Too hectic to keep up wit blogging. How are Tutu and Bitu?

Love always,
Anamika

Ramya said...

Hey i'm confused... I will prefer to sit and look at the photos of urs than ur writing i luv ur photos...They r too good....
Hm... am i telling the truth...How can i leave the beautiful words flowing all over....
Where to start...Oh know i think i'm too late to come across...
Like every person who luv monsoon, who luv to think, who luv their past...
ok let me come to the point...i luv ur writings as i luv all the lovable things as per my eyes and thoughts.
Write more nd more nd more...