Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Friday Fill In #26




1. The right word opens the right door.
2. Come inside and shut the door quietly, please. ;)
3. Up, up and up and away...the plane flew off with my dad...missing him
4. In Alice's wonderland is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that you have got for me?
6. Going out for a quite dinner is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include going to office and Sunday, I want to take a nice relaxing rest!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Nice fill-in!

Arif Ammar said...

That`s nice madam!

Twinky said...

1 night stand

Melly said...

truely amazing blog! love the poems, it sounds so real, amazing!!!!

FredrickAnderson said...

hi..

its a nice and great post.your blog has been favorite blog.Arabic Translation

Anonymous said...

ananyasblogspot

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1705