Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday thirteen #2



Thirteen Things I like about ME




1…. I am not a sophisticated being,you can approach me with anything

2…. I am a shoulder anyone can lean on


3…. I don't mind caste,creed or sexual orientation


4…. I am quite determined


5…. I can forgive easily, but forgetting will take some time


6…. I am quite thick skinned


7…. I rarely pick up fights with my friends


8…. I love to give everything a try


9…. I have a pleasing personality


10….I have a nice smile


11….I can make anyone feel comfortable with me


12….I rarely let others into my world


13….If I don't like someone,I always find something good in them, like that good and then talk to them!


Cheers :)




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

#12 is very interesting.

Ananya said...

Hmm...considering the things I keep to myself I do accept that its pretty interesting!:)

non compos mentis said...

#13 is such a good thought... u seem to be a great person...i missed the TT this week...

chikku :)

Ananya said...

@ chikku...
hey thanks...you just brought a smile on my face! did you know it takes a great person to realise another person is great!:)

verabear said...

You're a nice person :)
Love your list

Rishi said...

hey there! you have a really interesting blog!
im indian too by the way, but im in indonesia..do check out my blog!
http://methecow.blogspot.com