Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Friday, April 4, 2008

My Friday Fill-in #6




1. Tonight I saw a very beautiful dream,which never will become true !
2. The fact that I got 3 pairs of new shoes makes me wanna dance!
3. Splitting a few appetizers between friends is the best way to begin the blast!
4. Janet is someone I'd like to get to know better.
5. The smell of fresh flowers reminds me so much of springtime!
6. I had a nice refreshing, warm shower, for an hour and that made it all better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meet my dad, tomorrow my plans include going out to try a new Thai restaurant and Sunday, I want to laze around!


Luckily no Friday pattern disorder for my computer!:)

2 comments:

cre8tivkj said...

Wow! An hour long shower! Sounds like heaven! Happy Friday! Mine is up too.

Janet said...

Ananya, that was so sweet of you to say me! I hope your weekend is going well. Thanks for playing :-)