Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reba's Run

I finally figured out how I got acquainted with Pay Per Post! It was through this blog!
I had always wanted to write about the blogs that I visit, so let this be the first one in the series!:)
Reba's blog is real fun! She has a very interesting style of writing and filling her memes. She is a dog!I mean in the good sense of the word...when you do read her blog you really feel that it is a dog communicating with us!Every thing she has written has been so carefully thought of, because not even once through out her blog has she let us think that she is anything but a dog! Even in the comments she puts up for others, she highlights this fact!I love reading her blogs and getting her interesting comments!
So three woffs for reba's blog(in her own style)WOOF WOOF WOOF!

Do visit her blog for a very interesting read!You can find her here.
http://rebasrun.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-03-24T21%3A43%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoof!!! What a woofenderful idea you have, to write about other blogs you visit. I am so honored that you chose my dog blog to be the first of yur line. BARK! I'm excited and happy to hear that you found Pay Per Post through my bloggy. That means yur making money, or like I say, earning doggy cookies, fur yurself by blogging.
Thanks, Ananya. A big juicy doggy kiss to you fur this. Come visit any time (don't furget to bring doggy cookies, ARF ARF)

blockchain pr buzz said...

blockchain pr buzzA blockchain is a digitized, decentralized, public ledger of all cryptocurrency transactions.