Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Friday Fill In#17

Very late again..but I have cited the reasons here.
:P



1. A smile is free, and it requires less energy to conjure one.

2. Monopoly is my favorite board or card game.

3. I would love to have more laughter in my life and less stress.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of how they taught me about it in school.

5. I just remembered I need to put my clothes for washing.

6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this:
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me
I still feel your touch in my dreams
Forgive me my weakness but I don´t know why
Without you it´s hard to survive...(Cascada, Everytime you touch)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to chill out, tomorrow my plans include searching for a shoe rack and chest of drawers and Sunday, I want to iron my son's school uniforms!


Happy Birthday to Janet!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better...seems like you had a rough patch! How's your son doing in school? Thanks for the birthday wishes, and as always, thanks for playing!