Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #10

My son started school recently. On the 11 th of June precisely...
I wanted to blog about that day but I kept keeping the post for another day! And sincde today is Thursday its Thursday 13 time...(sheepish smile) So i decided to list 13 reasons why I couldn't blog regularly( sheepish smile) :P

Being an expert at giving any sort of excuse at the drop of the hat I didnt take much time for this (another sheepish smile)


Thirteen Things about Why I couldn't blog regularly


1.... My son started school and I had to be in school for two weeks...just to make sure he has adjusted in school

2.... Because of the strain of sitting continuously for a long time I was down with severe back ache and I was advised to lie on my back for a week

3....My computer just wouldnt work properly

4....The network connection crashed frequently owing to the rains

5....My husband wanted to use the computer whenever I wanted it

6....My brother sat in front of the computer since morning leaving it only when my husband came home

7....My laptop detected a virus...so

8....I had to clean up the desk as it was piled woth news paper articles which I needed to sort out

9....My ophthalmologist suggested to take rest from the computer for a week

10....I was really busy with lying down and catching up sleep

11....I was so tensed with what was happening to me that I didnt have time to think about teh blog.

12....I was frustrated as I couldn't find the previous TT's saved in my computer

13....I had a bit of writer's block syndrome



Hmmm...that is a pretty neat list of reasons....Well I actually had some more but they were too good to be put up here and mostly my husband would easily recognize them as reasons of escapism! I quote those reasons when I am really in a fix!

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: