Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Friday Fill in #16




1. Loosing weight is high up on my bucket list.

2. My favorite quote is Tough times never last, but tough people do; it's from Dr. Robert Schuller.

3. Basia inspired me to start blogging.

4. Strawberries are best with a bowl of vanilla ice cream!(yummy)

5. I was 36-26-36 in the last dream I remember having.

6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is early in the morning .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to filing up the paper cuttings, tomorrow my plans include shopping for a shoe rack and Sunday, I want to sleep!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

go on :)

gooooogle music

Karkuzhali said...

Hi dear,

#1 is my top priority too. I lost 5kgs in 3 months and I guess have gained as much since last month, when I stopped going to the gym. sob..sob..

#5 is what I dream and daydream about always. It's not something that I had only in my last dream...;o)

#6 is what I filled in, too.

#7 Tuck in tight and have a good night's rest.

Love,
Anamika

Lynda said...

Loosing wieght is on my list to. If I can reach my ideal BMI weight I'll be really happy. Hopefully walking our new dogs will help.

I love vanilla ice cream with strawberries ;0)

Moonstruck Girl said...

#1 is the eternal favourite :D

(Btw, when you lose something, you lose an 'o')

Love,
Me

Janet said...

I looked like that once... :-)

Thanks for playing, hope you're having a great weekend!

non compos mentis said...

Like everyone else, i wish i too chuck some fat outa my body...hope u had a great week end...i just realised that i still haven't added u in my blogroll...stupid me...i was thinkin u are there.... adding u now.. have a great week ahead..

chikku :)

Rose DesRochers said...

Sleep sounds good right about now.