Ananya means One in a million...

Ananya's spot is an excellent contrivance for recording my various musings,aphorisms and autobiographical reflections.

Welcome to Ananya's world!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Archive calendar

Yesterday, I was finally able to navigate my blog archive with the help of a calendar! I have been long intending to do this and I even started learning php to do this! But since it was going to take a pretty long time I decided to google it again and ta da...there I have it!
I must thank http://phydeaux3.blogspot.com/2007/04/blogger-archive-calender.html for helping me with this!
He has explained everything quite clearly and has replied to every comment quite diligently! I was so happy yesterday! I've no other words to thank him enough! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

phydeaux site is a great place to visit. One I recommend to bloggers.